Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese-style pho noodle soup recipe. To make vietnamese-style pho noodle soup you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup:
- Use of Soup.
- You need 8 cups (1.9 liters) of vegetable, chicken, or beef stock (Japanese stock works well too).
- Get 4 of star anise.
- Take 4 of whole cloves.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick (about 3 in).
- Provide 1 of thumb-sized piece fresh ginger.
- Use 1 of onion, cut in quarters.
- Get 2-4 Tbsp of Fish sauce or soy sauce to taste.
- Take of Noodles and Garnishes.
- Use 4 of serving pho noodles or rice vermicelli.
- Prepare of Black pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 of fresh lime cut in wedges.
- Get 1 dash of your favorite hot chilis (optional).
- Take 300 g of boneless chicken cut in slices or for a vegetarian option, try fried tofu.
Instructions to make Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup:
- In a large pot, add the stock, star anise, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, and onion. Bring to a boil, turn to low, then simmer with the lid on for 45 to 1 hour..
- Strain out the spices and onion, then add 2 Tbsp of fish sauce or soy sauce. Taste the soup and add more if needed (it depends on the kind of sauce you use). * You can do up to this step ahead of time and then just reheat the soup when you are ready to eat..
- Add some of the soup to a smaller pot and bring to a simmer. Add the sliced meat and cook for 2-3 minutes. If using fried tofu, skip this step. (You can do this in the large pot too, but I found it easier to dish out the meat evenly if it was separate, or if you are not eating all 4 servings).
- If using fried tofu, grill it a bit in a frying pan (no oil needed) and cut into thin slices. Put on top of the soup just before serving..
- Prepare the noodles according to the directions and drain. Some packages tell you to chill the noodles in cold water, but it makes the soup cold so I recommend keeping the noodles hot! (Just make sure you do this just before adding the soup, or else they noodles will stick together)..
- Divide the noodles among deep soup bowls and dish out the soup with the meat over the noodles..
- Garnish with fresh lime, chopped chilis, and black pepper. Put the fish sauce/soy sauce at the table in case you need more. Dig in!.
If you find this Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.