Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai prawn curry recipe. To make red thai prawn curry you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- Use 250 g of rice boiled per instructions on packet.
- Provide 300 g of prawns.
- Get 1 of onion diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground lemon grass.
- Provide 1 of red pepper diced.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of Red Thai curry paste.
- Prepare 100 g of green beans sliced.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Provide of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Instructions to make Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat Add the onion, pepper and green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, lemongrass and seasoning Stir in the curry paste Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the prawns Simmer for 5 minutes Serve with the boiled rice.
If you find this Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.