Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe. You can cook leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry):
- Use 2 cloves of fresh garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of piece Fresh ginger, grated.
- Use 2 of fresh chillies, chopped.
- Provide 1 tin of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 TBS of yoghurt.
- Get 1-2 cups of cooked chicken, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of red pepper, sliced.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of each: chilli, tumeric, cumin, coriander powder.
- Get 1 TBS of biryani spice mix.
- Use of Juice of half lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried methi leaves.
Instructions to make Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry):
- Fry garlic, ginger and chillies in ½ cup oil. High heat.
- Add tomatoes and yogurt, stirring. Cook till reduced..
- Add all spices. Cook 2 minutes..
- Add chicken, onions and peppers. Stir fry on high for 3 minutes, or until well combined and heated through. Add a splash of water if needed..
- Finally as dried methi. Stir through. 1 minute.
- Finish with lemon juice and turn off heat..
- Rich, spicy tangy chicken curry. Especially good with naan or roti. We enjoyed it with dhaal (lentil curry) and rice..
If you find this Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.