Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow pepper beef with hoisin sauce recipe. To make yellow pepper beef with hoisin sauce you need 38 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce:
- Prepare 1 cup of Boneless Beef pieces.
- Provide 4-5 of Yellow Peppers.
- Prepare 2-3 of Dried Red Chilies.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Spring Onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of +1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil.
- Get 1 Tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of For Beef Marination.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Cornflour.
- Take 1 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Use 1 Tsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Meat Tenderizer.
- Take 1 of //2 Tsp Sugar.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of White Pepper Powder.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of Salt (to taste).
- Use of For Hoisin Sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of Chinese Five Spice powder.
- You need of For Sauce.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Use 1 Tsp of Soya Sauce.
- Use 1 Tsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- Take 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- Take 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chicken or Beef Stock (optional).
- Provide 2-3 Tbsp of Cornflour.
Instructions to make Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce:
- Hoisin sauce.you can use bottled Hoisin sauce.I have made it at home it can be made in more quantity & stored in airtight jar in fridge for up to a month.mix all ingedients of Hoisin sauce in a bowl & blend it well to caramalise peanut butter & brown sugar.you can use hand blender as well.taste it & adjust salt & hot sauce according to taste..
- Take a boneless beef piece & cut in bite size strips or chunks.pond it with kitchen hammer or prik with fork to absorb marinade well.mix all marination ingredients in a bowl & add beef in it.coat it well in marinade.cover & keep in fridge for least 1 hour or if you hv time leave it for few hours.it will marinate beef well &it will cook quickly..
- To make sauce,add all sauce ingredients together except cornflour..
- Take chicken or beef stock in a pot. Heat it,add sauce mix in it.heat at medium flame to blend together. Mix cornflour in water & add to sauce with continue stirring to avoid lumps.mix it til the sauce thickens..
- Now heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil in wok at high heat.add marinated beef with it's marinade in wok & stir fry at medium flame to cook beef evenly.fry till beef is tender.if you like it soft add little water or stock to cook.when it's done,remove from wok &set aside..
- In the same wok, add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil.add 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste & fry.add onions in quarters, yellow peppers & spring onion &dried red chillies diagnally in wok. Stir fry for a minute over high flame..
- Add fried beef in wok,give stir at high flame to mix together.lowers the heat,add prepared sauce in wok & mix.you can use quantity of sauce as your need.if prefer more sauce then add whole of it.if prefered light dry then save some for later use..
- When all ingredients in wok are incorporate together,sprinkle sesame seeds & chop spring onions. Turn off heat.serve hot with Egg Fried Rice or Garlic Rice & enjoy with Cookpad..
If you find this Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.