Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Recipe by the President of the Japanese Okonomiyaki Association!! Kansai-style Okonomiyaki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Recipe by the President of the Japanese Okonomiyaki Association!! Kansai-style Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Recipe by the President of the Japanese Okonomiyaki Association!! Kansai-style Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to recipe by the president of the japanese okonomiyaki association!! kansai-style okonomiyaki recipe. To cook recipe by the president of the japanese okonomiyaki association!! kansai-style okonomiyaki you need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Recipe by the President of the Japanese Okonomiyaki Association!! Kansai-style Okonomiyaki:
- Provide 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Get 3 tbsp of Red pickled ginger.
- Use 200 ml of Tempura crumbs.
- Get 1 of per okonomiyaki Egg.
- Use 3 of ladles Cake flour.
- You need 1 of ladle worth Grated yamaimo.
- Provide 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 3 of ladles worth Kombu based dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- Take 1 of Aonori.
- Use 1 of Bonito flakes.
- Use 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Recipe by the President of the Japanese Okonomiyaki Association!! Kansai-style Okonomiyaki:
- Roughly mince the cabbage. Finely mince the core..
- Finely chop the pickled red ginger..
- Pour the batter onto the electric griddle at once. The okonomiyaki should be about 15-18 cm and 1-2 cm thick. Lay pork belly slices on top and cook for 2 minutes..
- For tempura crumbs, buy at the deli section of the supermarket instead of using leftover crumbs you made previously. It'll result in better flavor..
- Add 1 ladle of cake flour, 1/3 of the grated yam, 1/3 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1 ladle of kombu dashi stock to the tempura crumbs and mix together. It's best if the batter is a little thick..
- Add cabbage, pickled red ginger, and egg to the batter and mix it by scooping up and down with a fork to incorporate air..
- Pour the batter onto the hot plate at once. The okonomiyaki should be about 15-18 cm and 1-2 cm thick. Lay pork belly slices on top and cook for 2 minutes..
- Flip the okonomiyaki over and cook for 5 more minutes. Steam emitting from the sides is proof that it is cooking all the way through. Do not press down..
- Flip the okonomiyaki one more time. The pork belly slices should be nice and crispy. Leave it to cook for 3 more minutes..
- Don't worry about spreading the sauce on carefully, just smear a generous amount..
- Once you add lots of aonori and bonito flakes, it's done..
- Okonomiyaki also tastes good with a squirt of mayonnaise on top..
If you find this Recipe by the President of the Japanese Okonomiyaki Association!! Kansai-style Okonomiyaki recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.