Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- Take 1 kg of raw spinach.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 4 of grinded tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of pure ghee.
- Provide 1 inch of grated ginger.
- Prepare 4-6 of garlic cloves.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 250 grams of paneer.
- Prepare As required of oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Wash the spinach with fresh water for 2 -3 times. Cut the stems & put them in cooker with 1 cup water..
- Cover with lid & give a whistle then slow down the flame & cook for 15 minutes. Let it cool down..
- Put it in the mixer & grind to a smooth paste..
- Heat pure ghee in a karahi & add chopped onions & garlic cloves,cook till they become translucent. Now add all the ingredients. Saute & add tomato puree. Cook till oil spreads from corners..
- Add spinach puree & cook on low flame till water absorbs..
- Cut the paneer in equal portions & add it to cooked spinach and mix them..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.