Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable beef soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup recipe. You can have vegetable beef soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable beef soup:
- Provide 1-1.5 pounds of leftover beef roast, diced.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of diced carrots.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of purple cabbage, diced.
- Provide 1 can of diced stewed tomatoes, with juice.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Use 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Seasoning to taste: basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper, crushed red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Vegetable beef soup:
- Sauté the onion, cabbage, and carrots in butter until slightly softened.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let cook at a soft boil for 20-30 minutes or until veggies are cooked to your liking. Stir occasionally..
If you find this Vegetable beef soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.