Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce recipe. To cook parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce:
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- Use 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- Take 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce:
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all 💋.
If you find this Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.