Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Style Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style mutton curry recipe. You can have kerala style mutton curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Style Mutton Curry:
- Use three inch of mutton lean cut into pieces , 1 kg / 2 lbs.
- Use 3 Tbs of coconut oil cooking oil or of choice.
- Use 1 C of onions , sliced finely into halfmoons.
- Get 3 / of mirch green chilishari , chopped.
- Use 1/2 C of tomatoes , finely diced.
- Prepare 1/4 C of cilantro dhania / , chopped & cleaned.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk (400ml).
- Get 2 tbs of water Mix with to make smooth paste :.
- Get 1 tbs of ginger / adrak paste.
- Provide 1 tbs of garlic / lahsun paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of coriander dhania ground /.
- You need 2 tsps of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tsps of mirch Kashmiri ( or 1 tsp paprika + 1 tsp cayenne).
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric haldi /.
- Take 1 TBS of lime juice.
- Take 2 tsps of salt.
Instructions to make Kerala Style Mutton Curry:
- Make a paste of the ginger, garlic, coriander, garam masala, Kashmiri mirch, turmeric, lime juice, salt, and 2 TBS water. Set aside..
- Heat oil in pressure cooker, heavy bottomed skillet or kadhai until fragrant (about 5 minutes), fry onions until just starting to turn brown..
- Add tomatoes & green chilis to onions in pan, & fry for 5-7 minutes or until tomatoes are soft..
- Stir in spice paste & fry for 3 minutes, be careful not to burn spices, you may add 2 TBS water to prevent this if mixture begins to stick or scorch..
- Stir in meat pieces, mix to coat well with spice/onion mixture. Fry for about 5 minutes..
- Add chopped cilantro leaves, coconut milk and 1/2 C water. Stir well and bring to simmer. If using pressure cooker: seal and steam for 5-6 whistles for mutton/goat or buffalo, 3 whistles for lamb. (If cooking lamb in kadhai or skillet simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until meat is of desired tenderness and oil separates from sauce.) Salt to taste and serve..
- If you do not have a pressure cooker and wish to make this recipe with goat/mutton or water buffalo meat, I would not cook it in a kadhai or skillet. It will take hours until the meat is tender. A better choice would be to use a crock pot or slow cooker after step six..
If you find this Kerala Style Mutton Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.