Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted tomato soup recipe. To cook roasted tomato soup you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Prepare 5 pounds of tomatoes, seeded and quartered.
- Provide 1/4 cup of plus 2 Tbs canola oil, divided.
- Provide 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Provide 1-2 cups of water.
- You need 1 of and 1/4 tsp salt, divided.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
- Use 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Instructions to make Roasted Tomato Soup:
- In a large bowl mix the tomatoes, 1/4 cup oil and garlic, toss to coat..
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Place tomatoes and garlic on large baking sheet..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Remove skins and transfer tomatoes & garlic to a bowl and the cooking juices to a measuring cup. (I removed the skins using tongs and a fork).
- In a pot saute the onion in the remaining oil until tender..
- Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper flakes. Go to the next step for the cooking juices..
- Take the cooking juices and add water until you have 2 cups of liquid, add to tomatoes and onions..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes..
- In a blender, process the soup in batches until smooth..
- Return to the stove and stir in the cream, heat through..
- Best served with a warm sandwich..
If you find this Roasted Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.