Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Katsu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Katsu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to katsu curry recipe. To make katsu curry you only need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Katsu Curry:
- Get 1 of large aubergine.
- You need 1 of large sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Sesame seeds.
- Provide 100 g of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of Oil for shallow frying.
- Get of For the curry:.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 4 of large garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Use 1 of large carrot.
- Provide 1 of small apple.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of white miso paste.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of curry powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of white wine or rice vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make Katsu Curry:
- Sauté onions and garlic in a little vegetable oil..
- Add the ginger, carrots, apple curry powder and garam masala. Stir and fry for a couple more minutes..
- Add the music paste to a cup of hot water and mix into the pan..
- Simmer for 15 minutes, then blend with a hand blender until a smooth sauce. Add the soy, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. If the sauce is too thick add a little more water..
- Cover the bottom of a frying pan with the oil and heat it up so it's nice and hot..
- Cover a slice of sweet potato/ aubergine with flour, then dip into the beaten egg and then cover completely with the seed and breadcrumb mix. Add to the pan and repeat. Fry each slice until golden brown on both sides..
- Slice the sweet potato and aubergine into 0.5 cm thick slices..
- Season the flour and add to a large plate. Put breadcrumbs and sesame seeds onto another plate. Beat the egg and put it nearby..
- Serve with rice and/or a simple salad..
If you find this Katsu Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.