Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted salmon with potatoes and mushrooms recipe. You can cook roasted salmon with potatoes and mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms:
- Provide 1 lb of small new potatoes (about 10), halved.
- Get 8 oz of button mushrooms.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt and black pepper \.
- Provide 1 of 1 1/4-pound piece skinless salmon fillet.
- Use 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of whole-grain mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped.
Steps to make Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms:
- Heat oven to 400° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper..
- Roast, tossing once, until the potatoes begin to soften, about 20 minutes..
- Push the vegetables to the edges of the pan and place the salmon in the center. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper..
- Roast until the salmon is opaque throughout, the mushrooms are tender, and the potatoes are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, honey, and parsley, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salmon and vegetables before serving..
If you find this Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.