Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okra and brinjals curry recipe. To make okra and brinjals curry you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Okra and Brinjals Curry:
- You need 10 pieces of okra.
- Use 2 of brinjals.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 2 of onions diced.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 inch of ginger minced.
- Use Half of a tsp each of cumin seeds, and mustard seeds.
- Use Half of a tsp each of cumin and coriander powder and garam masala.
- Prepare 2 pieces of red or green red chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 TBS of tomato sauce.
- Take Half of a cup milk.
Steps to make Okra and Brinjals Curry:
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Prepare your spices.
- Heat your pan add oil. Add cumin and mustard seeds and cook for 10 secs..
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, and chilli, stir and cook until the the onions become translucent..
- Add your spices except garam masala. Stir and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add your diced okra and brinjals into the mixture and cook for 2-3 mins stirring so that the mixture does not stick to the pan.
- Add tomatoes cook for 2 mins or until the tomatoes become soft. Add a little water, salt, tomato sauce, milk and sugar and let it simmer fo 10 mins or until the liquid reduces..
- Add garam masala, cover and switch off the flame..
- Serve with white rice..
If you find this Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.