Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and cranberry chinese sticky rice recipe. You can cook beef and cranberry chinese sticky rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice:
- Use 180 ml of White rice.
- Prepare 90 ml of Mochi Rice.
- Take 125 grams of Beef thigh (for stew or steak).
- You need 35 grams of Bamboo shoots cooked in water.
- Prepare 100 ml of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Provide 2 of Fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 20 grams of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare of A.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ┌Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of │Sake.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of │Soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of └Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice:
- Wash the white rice and mochi rice about 30 minutes before cooking..
- Cut the shiitake mushrooms and bamboo shoots into 5 mm chunks. Cut the beef into 1 cm chunks..
- Stir-fry the beef in the sesame oil until the beef changes color. Add the bamboo, shiitake mushrooms, mixed vegetables, and dried cranberries. Season with "A"..
- Put Step 1 into the rice cooker and fill up to the 2 cup line with water. Top with the Step 3 mixture and cook as usual..
- Once cooked, mix up the rice, close the lid, and let steam for about 5-10 minutes to finish..
If you find this Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.