Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Provide 250 gm of paneer (cube cuts or how ever you like).
- Provide 200 gm of spinach (palak) finely chopped.
- Take 1 of medium onion (chopped in small pcs).
- Prepare of Gingar 1" finely chopped.
- Get 3-4 of garlic buds finely chopped.
- Get of (or paste ginger garlic).
- Get 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Provide 3-4 of green chilli chopped.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- You need 2 tb of spn desi ghee.
- You need to taste of Spices: salt according.
- Get 1/2 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tb of spn coriender powder.
- Get 1/2 of spn garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tb of spn sabzi masala.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- In a pan take some cooking oil. In hot oil put some heeng jeera and add chopped onion. When it becomes golden add chopoed ginger garlic (or paste) and chopped green chilli & fry it till onion becomes brown. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped tomato and all spices(powder) till the tomato cooks. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped spinach and cook it.. once spinach fried well then add paneer and mix it well. Add salt as per the taste and 1/2 cup water and cook it for 5 mins on medium flame..
- Add 2 tb spn desi ghee and mix it well and finish the cooking. Palak paneer is ready now..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.