Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mo's salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mo's salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mo's salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mo's salmon recipe. You can have mo's salmon using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mo's salmon:
- Get 2 of individually frozen skinless salmon filets.
- Provide 2 of huge tablespoons local honey.
- Get 2 of huge tablespoons dijon or any mustard.
- Use 1/4 of to half cup of teriyaki sauce.
Instructions to make Mo's salmon:
- Put filets in pyrex or oven safe pan.
- Spoon on honey, mustard n teriyaki.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 mins, yes thats how i like it.
- Wen yu take it out of the oven baste the filets with the glaze that has formed in the bottom of the pan n enjoy!.
- I usually serve with tri coloured rice n even roast carrots in the pan with the salmon my daughter loves it with baby portabella mushrooms roasted in it too.
If you find this Mo's salmon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.