Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare 500 gram of prawns.
- Get 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Provide 1 cup of onion,ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of red chilli whole.
- Get 1 handful of whole garam masalas.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawns.
- Now add oil in a pan add the prawns shallow fry it.
- Keep aside and add cumin seed,bay leaf red chilli and whole garam masalas.
- Now add the masala paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Now add the prawns and saute well.
- Pour hot water in the coconut and strain.
- Now add the coconut part mix well.
- Pour the coconut milk into the pan and cover till the prawns get soft.
- Add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Serve it with rice or chapati.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.