Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry soup recipe. To make curry soup you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Soup:
- You need of For the soup:.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander seed powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried basil leaves.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken consommé bouillon cube.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of Butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Apple.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of to 3 slices Ginger.
- Use 600 ml of Water.
- Use of Vegetables:.
- Use 4 of pieces Chicken.
- Use 4 of Potatoes, small.
- Take 1 of Green bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Take 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 8 of Brussels sprouts.
- You need 8 of Baby corn.
- You need 16 of Green beans.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
Instructions to make Curry Soup:
- Prepare the spices..
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and stir lightly. Heat olive oil and butter in pan, sauté ketchup, add spices, and mix until fragrant..
- Add water, and when the spices have dissolve, add garlic (crushed with the flat of a knife), ginger, chopped apple, bay leaves, chicken bouillon cube, then bring to a gentle boil..
- Heat olive oil in pan, and sauté the chicken. Sauté other vegetables to the desired degree of tenderness..
- Prepare the boiled eggs. Add the chicken and vegetables from Step 4 to the soup from Step 3, and heat..
- Transfer to a bowl and serve!.
- The amount of water is approximate. Start with 150 ml per person, then add more to taste. You can use chicken soup, too!.
If you find this Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.