Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cabbage curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage curry recipe. To cook cabbage curry you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage curry:
- You need 1 of cabbage chopped.
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Cabbage curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and asafoetida.
- Add ginger and green chillies and saute.
- Add Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Now add cumin-coriander powder,red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Add chopped cabbage and saute well till it is soft.
- Add sugar and coconut and mix well.
- Sprinkle ghee and garam masala powder.
- It is ready to serve.
If you find this Cabbage curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.