Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Student Meal: Japanese Instant Curry with Beef Tutorial recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Student Meal: Japanese Instant Curry with Beef Tutorial recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to student meal: japanese instant curry with beef tutorial recipe. You can cook student meal: japanese instant curry with beef tutorial using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Student Meal: Japanese Instant Curry with Beef Tutorial:
- Prepare 250 g of Beef (slice thinly).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce (marinade).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Corn Flour (marinade).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil (marinade).
- Get 70 g of Brown Mushrooms (slice thinly).
- Get 70 g of Carrots (diced neatly).
- Use 70 g (1 pc) of Red Onion (diced neatly).
- Take 1 stalk (20 g) of Spring Onions (slice thinly).
- You need 1-2 of Japanese Curry Sauce Mix (eg S&B Golden Curry).
- You need 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil (for stir frying).
- You need 1 cup of Stock (or water).
Instructions to make Student Meal: Japanese Instant Curry with Beef Tutorial:
- Marinade the beef with soy sauce, corn flour and oil for 30 minutes or more..
- Heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil in a wok until hot. Fry the Red Onions until fragrant (10 seconds). Then add the Beef and fry the beef until brown all over (2-3 mins each side, 5 to 6 mins total)..
- Add the mushrooms, carrots and mix well. Add the stock (or water) and bring to a boil..
- Turn down the heat a bit and cover with a lid. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the meat is tender..
- Remove the cover, add the Instant Japanese Curry paste (1 or 2 depends on you) and mix well. As the broth thickens, add spring onions and serve with rice..
If you find this Student Meal: Japanese Instant Curry with Beef Tutorial recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.