Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken sausage beef sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken sausage beef sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sausage beef sauce recipe. To cook chicken sausage beef sauce you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken sausage beef sauce:
- Get 4 of chicken sausage chopped into small chunks.
- Get of Chopped beef.
- You need 5 of table spoons green onion.
- Provide 2 of medium bulb onions sliced.
- Get to taste of Maggi.
- Get of Paste of 2Scott bonnet and 3bell peppers.
- Take 3 table spoon of oil.
Steps to make Chicken sausage beef sauce:
- Chopped your chicken sausage, beef and set aside as seen on the photo.
- On a medium low heat add in your oil and saute your sausage and beef cook for 5mins, then add in your onions, paste of peppers,Maggi cover and cook for atleast 10mins untill well cooked then lastly add in your green onions cover and cook for 1 mins cause we still want the green colour to sure…..yum yum enjoy with home made flat bread,chips I enjoyed mine with my home made flat bread.
If you find this Chicken sausage beef sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.