Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer/ cottage cheese in spinach sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer/ cottage cheese in spinach sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer/ cottage cheese in spinach sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer/ cottage cheese in spinach sauce recipe. To make palak paneer/ cottage cheese in spinach sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer/ cottage cheese in spinach sauce:
- Take 4 cups of packed spinach.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger cut to pieces.
- Get 7-8 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- Take 1 of small tomato.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream.
- Take 1 teaspoon of heaped turmeric powder.
- Take 2 teaspoons of oil for cooking.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream.
- Prepare 300 grams of paneer.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer/ cottage cheese in spinach sauce:
- Blanch the spinach in hot water and then put immediately in ice-cold water. You can also use unblanched spinach if you like. Keep the spinach aside..
- Take a pan. Add oil to it. Once the oil is hot add whole cumin. As the cumin starts spluttering, add the chopped onions, ginger, tomato and green chilies..
- Also add the cumin powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and salt and add a splash of water..
- Saute all the ingredients in the pan for about 5 minutes. Turn off the flame and let it cool..
- Transfer the blanched spinach and the ingredients of the pan to a mixer..
- Blend the mixture to a smooth paste..
- Add oil to the same pan and heat it. To the hot oil add the spinach mixture..
- You can add little water to transfer all the spinach from blender jar to the pan..
- Now add the paneer and garam masala to the pan and simmer the mixture till you achieve the desired consistency. Avoid overcooking..
- Now add the cream to the pan and turn off the flame. Serve with steamed rice, roti or naan..
If you find this Palak Paneer/ cottage cheese in spinach sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.