Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry lemon baked oatmeal cups recipe. You can cook raspberry lemon baked oatmeal cups using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Use of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 3/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- Take 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
Instructions to make Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 count muffin tin and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until everything is incorporated. Then fold in the frozen raspberries and the almonds..
- Evenly divide the mixture between the muffin cups and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins are set and starting to brown lightly on the top. Let them cool in the pan and store them in the fridge for 4-5 days. Eat them cold or wrap them in a damp paper towel and reheat in the microwave..
If you find this Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.