Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Shrimp Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Shrimp Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green shrimp curry recipe. You can cook thai green shrimp curry using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Shrimp Curry:
- Provide 1 of lemongrass stalk , thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of chillies Thai.
- Get 1 of shallot , chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of ginger thumb – sized piece of.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of lime juice.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of coriander ground.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of cumin ground.
- Use of 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of cilantro fresh chopped.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of lime zest.
- Get 1 Pound of shrimp devined.
- Use 1/2 Tablespoon of ginger ground.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of cayenne.
- You need 1 Cup of water.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- Use 1/2 Cup of vegetable stock.
- You need To Taste of salt pepper and.
Steps to make Thai Green Shrimp Curry:
- Combine ground ginger, 1 tbs of soy sauce, brown sugar, paprika, cayenne, 1 tbs of lime juice, salt and pepper in bowl. Add shrimp and cover with water. Refrigerate and let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Combine lemongrass, chilies, shallot, rest of soy sauce and lime juice, coriander, cumin, 1/4 can of coconut milk, garlic, cilantro and lime zest in food processor. Blend until it forms a thick paste..
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add paste and stir for about a minute, until fragrant..
- Add stock and rest of coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat. Let simmer until sauce thickens..
- Add shrimp and cook until they are pink, about 4 minutes. Serve hot. Recommended with basmati rice and naan!.
If you find this Thai Green Shrimp Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.