Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stuffed peppers recipe. You can cook easy stuffed peppers using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Stuffed Peppers:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 of southwestern, Spanish, Mexican, or taco rice mix.
- Get 6 of peppers – red, yellow, and orange..
- Provide 1 box of shells and cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
Steps to make Easy Stuffed Peppers:
- Cook shells and cheese as directed..
- Cook rice mix as directed..
- Cook ground beef in a frying pan. Add garlic salt, cumin, and pepper..
- Prepare peppers by cutting off the tops and removing the seeds. For a softer texture, place each pepper in boiling water for two minutes before filling with ingredients..
- Mix beef, pasta, and rice together..
- Fill peppers with mixture. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 15 minutes..
If you find this Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.