Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunday Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday chicken curry recipe. To make sunday chicken curry you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sunday Chicken curry:
- Provide 12 of chicken pieces.
- Take 8 of medium sized potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 knob of ginger, minced.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Mother-in-Law curry spice mix.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Rajah medium curry powder.
- Get 2 of fresh chilies, chopped.
- Get 1 tin of whole, peeled tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of spinach, washed and chopped roughly.
- Get 1 pack of assorted vegetables to roast.
- Get 1 pack of cauliflower and broccoli rice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sunday Chicken curry:
- In a pot, add the cumin seeds, mother in law spice and rajah curry powder to toast to bring out the full flavour of the spices. Do this for 2 minutes until the room is filled with the scent of spices. To care not to burn the spices, keep a close eye on the pot. Add the chopped onion and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the garlic and ginger, stir to combine..
- Add the chicken pieces and stir to coat with the spices..
- Cook for 15 minutes to brown, then add the tinned tomatoes. Let cook until the tomatoes are macerated and completely incorporated..
- Add the peeled and chopped potatoes to the pot and stir to incorporate. Cook until the potatoes are soft. This will also thicken the sauce of the curry..
- When the potatoes are soft, add the spinach to the pot and stir to combine. Take the pot off the heat and set aside..
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees C. In a roasting dish, add the chopped veggies and sprinkle with cumin seeds and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Roast for 20 minutes until cooked but still has a little bite to the veggies..
- Place the packet of cauliflower and broccoli rice in a microwave and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil..
- To assemble, place the veggie rice on a plate and add the chicken curry, then roasted veggies. Enjoy hot!.
If you find this Sunday Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.