Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Basil Beef (Pad Gra Prow) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Basil Beef (Pad Gra Prow) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Basil Beef (Pad Gra Prow) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai basil beef (pad gra prow) recipe. To make thai basil beef (pad gra prow) you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Basil Beef (Pad Gra Prow):
- Get 300 gr of ground beef.
- You need 2-3 of small chili (thai chili or cabe rawit, chopped, u can always add more if u like it more spicy.
- Get 1 of big chili, remove the seeds, thinly chopped.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 handful of fresh thai basil (atau daun kemangi in indonesia).
Instructions to make Thai Basil Beef (Pad Gra Prow):
- Mix the soy sauce, fish sauce, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar into a small bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Heat the oil in a pan or a wok with high heat. Add chopped garlic and thai chili, the stir until it become fragrant. Add chopped onion and stir until it slightly caramellized..
- Add in the ground beef. Seasoned it with salt and pepper then stir it until it cooked through..
- Then add the wet ingredients and continue to stir for 2-3minutes or until the juice that comes from meat is reduced. Then add the thinly sliced big chili and continue to stir it..
- Fold in the basil and let it cook and wilt. Last but not least, TASTE your food.. If it lacks of seasoning, u can always add the sauce or salt and pepper to your taste. If its over seasoning, u can add a little water and cook it until the water reduced..
- Serve it with steamed rice and sunny side up egg (in thai this is how they usually serve it)..
If you find this Thai Basil Beef (Pad Gra Prow) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.