Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple Sriracha Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Sriracha Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Sriracha Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple sriracha chicken recipe. You can cook pineapple sriracha chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Sriracha Chicken:
- Use 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 of pineapples.
- Provide 1 pound of chicken (breasts).
- Use 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of table spoons fresh ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Get of Green onion.
- Prepare of Seaseme seeds.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Pineapple Sriracha Chicken:
- Mix pineapple juice, soy, garlic, ginger, and Siricha in a bowl. Set aside..
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces add salt and pepper. Next add and toss in corn starch. Dip each piece of chicken in egg then move to hot oil until brown..
- Cut pineapples in half and cut out middle..
- Put chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish after fried. Add pineapple to chicken. Take the pineapple Sriracha sauce and pour over chicken. Bake 50 minutes..
- Top with green onion and Seaseme seeds..
If you find this Pineapple Sriracha Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.