Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thaninadan Pork Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thaninadan Pork Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thaninadan pork curry recipe. To make thaninadan pork curry you only need 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thaninadan Pork Curry:
- Use 1 kilogram of Pork.
- Get 250 grams of yam Elephant.
- Use 1 nos of Onion sliced.
- Use 1 nos of Tomato small sliced.
- You need 2 inchs of Ginger crushed.
- Prepare 6 nos of Shallots crushed.
- Get 6 nos of chilies Green slitted.
- Get of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsps of Chili powder.
- Provide 2 tsps of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut Grated.
- Get 6 nos of Shallots.
- Get 4 nos of Garlic.
- Use of Curry leaves few.
- Get 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Use 2 nos of Cloves.
- You need 1 nos of Cardamom.
- Provide 1 of Nutmeg small.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Peppercorn.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Coconut oil.
- Take 4 nos of Shallots chopped.
- You need 1 inch of Chopped ginger.
- Get 3 nos of Green chilli slitted.
- Use of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Thaninadan Pork Curry:
- Wash and clean the pork. Dry roast all the spice powders(red chili,coriander, turmeric, pepper) in low medium flame until the raw smell goes. Add this to the pork along with onion, tomato, green chilies, crushed ginger,crushed shallots, curry leaves,vinegar and salt. Mix well and pressure cook till pork is almost done..
- Peel the skin of the yam and cut into cubes (same as the size of pork). Wash thoroughly and add this to the pork and pressure cook for one whistle..
- In a pan add 1 tbsp of oil and roast all the ingredients mentioned in the roast & grind coloum. Roast until golden brown and grind it to a smooth paste. Add this to the curry and let it boil. check the salt. Once everything is mixed well, switch off the flame and do the seasoning..
- Serve hot with rice.
If you find this Thaninadan Pork Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.