Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy green curry with tofu recipe. You can cook spicy green curry with tofu using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Green Curry Paste.
- You need 3 Cups of Japanese Eggplant (Cut into 1in pieces).
- Use 1 Cup of Shelled Edamame.
- Take 1 Cup of Canned Chickpeas (Rinsed and Drained).
- Prepare 3 Cups of Green Beans (Trimmed and Halved).
- Take 2-12 oz of Blocks Firm Tofu (Cut into cubes).
- You need 2.5 Cups of Unsweetened Coconut Milk.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Take 4 of Red Thai Chili Peppers (Sliced).
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
Steps to make Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add the oil and curry paste. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant. About 3-5 minutes..
- Add the Eggplant, stir well, add 1 Cup water. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook until eggplant is just tender. About 10 minutes..
- Add the edamame, chickpeas, and green beans. Cover and cook until the green beans are tender. About 10 minutes..
- Add the tofu, coconut milk, brown sugar, fish sauce,and chiles. Summer, uncovered, until slightly thickened. About 20 minutes..
- Season to taste with salt. Cook until the curry is thickened. About 10 minutes. Serve topped with Cilantro..
- 679 Calories, 27g protein, 53g carbs (10g fiber), 41 g fat..
If you find this Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.