Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon wrapped chicken surprise recipe. To cook bacon wrapped chicken surprise you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise:
- Use 6 of chicken fillets.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic infused avocado oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped corriander.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped mint.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pepperdews chopped.
- Provide 3 tbsp of basil pesto.
- Take 6 of slices haloumi cheese.
- Use 6 of deseeded jalapenos (I used the vinegar soaked ones – tops and ends removed).
- Provide 6 of slices cheddar cheese.
- Use 6 piece of bacon (I used backbacon).
- Use 1 tsp of garlic infused avocado oil..
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise:
- Wash chicken fillets then cover with cling wrap and pound with rolling pin to flatten slightly then remove cling and place chicken into a large baking pan..
- Make marinate by combining; avo oil, garlic, corriander, mint, spring onion and pepperdews. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste..
- Pour marinate over chicken pieces. Ensure that chicken is well coated on both sides with marinate..
- Cover and leave in fridge over night or allow to stand for at least 3 hours..
- Once marinated, spead a thin layer of pesto over each fillet. Then stuff and roll each one. This will make 6 servings..
- To stuff; Place haloumi slice on one end of fillet then top with a jalapeno and then cheddar. Roll with stuffing on inside..
- Once rolled, wrap chicken with a piece of bacon..
- When ready, place about 1 teaspoon of garlic infused avocado oil and 1 teaspoon of olive oil into a pan and heat..
- Sear prepared chicken on both sides to seal and brown slightly then place back into baking dish..
- Bake on 140° Celcius for about 10 – 15 minutes. Chicken should be cooked through but not dry..
- Serve and enjoy. I served on a bed of stir fried veg topped with a slice of grilled pineapple and a bit of chilli oil on the side..
If you find this Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.