Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely purchase lots of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage kofta curry recipe. You can have cabbage kofta curry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Kofta Curry:
- You need of Cabbage balls.
- Prepare 1 of Cabbage chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 8 of green chillies chopped.
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 4 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Black pepper powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coconut oil.
- Get 1 bowl of gram flour.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Provide of Gravy.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 4 of shallots.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Use as needed of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Cabbage Kofta Curry:
- Sauté the cabbage in oil with salt as required and keep aside..
- Sauté chopped onion and green chillies and keep aside..
- Mix sautéed cabbage and other ingredients for preparation of balls in the gram flour. Roll the mixture into small bowls..
- Now deep fry the balls in coconut oil. Keep the fried balls aside..
- Now in the remaining oil, add shallots, coriander leaves and tomato..
- Add turmeric powder and coriander powder. You need not add salt as cabbage already has absorbed necessary salt while being sautéed. Let the tomatoes become the gravy. Add water if you need more gravy..
- Now add the deep fried balls into the gravy. Don’t break the balls. Stir softly so as to let the balls absorb the flavour of the gravy..
- Serve hot with Indian breads or Rice. You can choose to make it as a curry or deep fried masala!.
If you find this Cabbage Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.