Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauki Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki muthiya recipe. You can have lauki muthiya using 22 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lauki Muthiya:
- You need 1 cup of grated lauki/bottle gourd.
- Get 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of besan.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of semolina/sooji.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 2 tbsp of jaggery/sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Get For of tempering:-.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of broken dry red chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Use Pinch of hing.
- You need 2 of green chilli cut into 2 pieces/finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic finely chopped.
Steps to make Lauki Muthiya:
- Collect all ingredients for muthiya..
- Mix curd and gud in a mixer..
- Before we prepare our dough for muthiya heat water in a steamer and let it come to boil..
- In a wide bowl combine flour, suji, besan, rice flour, grated lauki and all masala powder, ginger garlic green chilli paste..
- Now add curd-gud mixture and mix well..
- And knead into a soft dough..
- Apply few drops of oil on your hands and divide the mixture into equal portions. Shape each portion in to a cylindrical roll..
- Arrange these rolls on a greased steamer plate and steam in a steamer for about 20-25 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and remove the rolls from steamer and let them come to a room temperature..
- Cut the rolls into 1/2 inch slices and keep aside..
- For tempering collect all ingredients..
- Heat oil in a non stick kadhai and add dry red chilli and mustard seeds..
- When the seeds starts to crackle add sesame seeds and hing..
- Add garlic, green chilli and mix well..
- Add muthiya pieces and mix well..
- And saute on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes or till they turn light brown in colour..
- Serve hot with green chutney, mango chutney, garlic chutney and mango salad or with just cup of masala tea..
If you find this Lauki Muthiya recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.