Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable-Packed Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable-Packed Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable-packed keema curry recipe. You can have vegetable-packed keema curry using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable-Packed Keema Curry:
- Prepare of Ground chicken:.
- You need 200 grams of Minced Chicken breast.
- Get 1 tbsp of ―Olive Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ―Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ―Garlic (tubed).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ―Ginger (tubed).
- You need 1 of bit of each ―Salt, White pepper.
- Provide of Assorted Vegetables:.
- Prepare 2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Celery stalk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 can of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 ml of White wine.
- Take 150 ml of Water.
- Take of Spices:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Curry powder.
- Take 1 of （I used "Mixed Spices".
- Use 2/3 tbsp of ★ Turmeric.
- Use 1 tbsp of ★ Powdered paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of ★ Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Miso.
Steps to make Vegetable-Packed Keema Curry:
- Boil the canned diced tomatoes to about half its original amount while stirring occasionally..
- Finely chop all of the vegetables. If the celery has leaves, then finely chop and use them..
- Add olive oil and cumin seeds to a frying pan, heat over low until aromatic, and add garlic and ginger until aromatic..
- Turn the heat to high and add ground chicken, season with salt and pepper, saute until it browns. Temporarily transfer to a plate..
- Add olive oil to the frying pan you used to saute the ground chicken, and saute the onions, carrots, celery, and salt until about 1/3 of its original amount. It takes about 20 minutes over medium heat..
- Turn off the heat for a moment, return the ground chicken to the pan, heat over medium, saute a little, add the diced tomatoes, white wine, water and the ★ spices, and mix well..
- Turn to a low heat after bringing to a boil, and simmer for 30 minutes..
- I garnished the curry with cherry tomatoes and parsley. Done!.
If you find this Vegetable-Packed Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.