Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri or prawn malai curry recipe. To make chingri or prawn malai curry you need 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry:
- You need 4 Pieces of Jumbo prawns.
- You need of Paste of a small onion.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of ginger paste.
- Take of Puree of a small tomato.
- Prepare 5-6 Tablespoons of thick Coconut milk.
- Provide of Salt and Sugar as per your taste.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- Get 1/4 of th Cup of mustard oil.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Ghee.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- Take of Spice Powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of termuric powder.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get of Whole Spices.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 2 of Green cardamom.
- Use 1 of Small cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
Instructions to make Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry:
- Add some salt and 1 Teaspoon of turmeric powder to the de-veined prawns. Mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat mustard oil in a pan..
- Add the marinated prawns, cook on medium high heat for 3 minutes, not more then that otherwise they will become chewy..
- Then take them out from oil..
- In that same oil add all of the whole spices. Saute for few seconds..
- Add onion paste, cook for 7-8 minutes on medium flame..
- Add ginger garlic paste, cook for 3 minutes..
- Add tomato puree, mix well and cook for 5 minutes..
- Then add some salt and sugar along with all of the spice powder. Mix well for few minutes..
- Add yogurt, mix well and cook for another 3-5 minutes..
- Now add the fried prawns along with the drippings, mix well for 3-4 minutes..
- Then add coconut milk, mix well..
- Now add little hot water, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes..
- Lastly add green chilli, ghee and garam masala powder. Mix well and turn off the heat..
- Let it rest for 10-15 minutes then serve..
If you find this Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.