Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Tofu and Bok Choy Stir Fry with Szechuan Pepper recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Tofu and Bok Choy Stir Fry with Szechuan Pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tofu and Bok Choy Stir Fry with Szechuan Pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tofu and bok choy stir fry with szechuan pepper recipe. To cook easy tofu and bok choy stir fry with szechuan pepper you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Tofu and Bok Choy Stir Fry with Szechuan Pepper:
- Use 2 of bunches Bok choy.
- Provide 1 block of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned scallops.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ✿Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ✿ Weipa (or Chinese soup stock).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ✿Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- Use 1 tsp of ★The juice from grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of Szechuan pepper.
Steps to make Easy Tofu and Bok Choy Stir Fry with Szechuan Pepper:
- Take the tofu out of the pack and transfer to a plate (no need to drain) and leave for a while. Discard the water that comes out of the tofu. Cut the bok choy into bite-sized pieces..
- Spread some oil (not listed) in a frying pan, and stir-fry the stems of the bok choy. Add the leafy parts the tofu cut into fairly large pieces..
- Add 200 ml of water and the canned scallops. When it's hot, add the flavoring ingredients (sake, chicken stock granules, and soy sauce). Dissolve the katakuriko in water and add to the pan, and simmer for a while to cook out the floury flavor..
- Add the ginger juice and sesame oil to finish, then turn off the heat. Arrange on individual serving plates. Each person can sprinkle on Szechuan pepper to their liking. The pepper is most fragrant if it's sprinkled on just before eating..
If you find this Easy Tofu and Bok Choy Stir Fry with Szechuan Pepper recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.