Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Traditional Meatloaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Traditional Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional meatloaf recipe. To make traditional meatloaf you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Traditional Meatloaf:
- Provide of ground beef.
- Get of fine chop white onion.
- Provide of fine chop green bell pepper.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Use of coarse salt.
- Take of cracked black pepper.
- Use of ground sage.
- You need of lightly beaten egg.
- Take of quick oats.
- Provide of For sauce topping.
- You need of ketchup.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Prepare of mustard.
Instructions to make Traditional Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the loaf ingredients until well incorporated. Don't over work the mixture. Put mixture in a baking dish or loaf pan and shape into a loaf.
- Mix together mustard ketchup and brown sugar for sauce.
- Top loaf with sauce and bake for about an hour or until a meat thermometer inserted to the center reads 160° F.
- Allow loaf to rest in the pan about 10 minutes. Serve as thick slices with your favorite sides.
If you find this Traditional Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.