Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak mishmash curry (Palong shaaker ghonto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak mishmash curry (Palong shaaker ghonto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak mishmash curry (palong shaaker ghonto) recipe. To cook palak mishmash curry (palong shaaker ghonto) you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak mishmash curry (Palong shaaker ghonto):
- Prepare 1 bunch of Palak leaves.
- Take 7-8 of flat broad beans.
- Get 1 of raddish.
- Prepare 1/2 of brinjal.
- You need 1 of potato.
- You need 5-6 of urad dal dumplings.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paanch phoron.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Palak mishmash curry (Palong shaaker ghonto):
- Chop and wash palak leaves thoroughly under running water to remove any dirt.Strain and set aside to discard excess water.
- Heat oil in a wok.Fry lentil dumplings and set aside.Then fry 1 cubed potato in low flame.Then fry cubed brinjals. Set aside.Now sprinkle paanch phoron and 1 dry red chilli.When they splutter,add cubed radish then broad beans and fry on low flame.When half done,add spinach salt,sugar and red chilli powder.Toss and add potatoes and cook till the water from leaves dries up.Add brinjals and lentil dumplings and serve with rice..
If you find this Palak mishmash curry (Palong shaaker ghonto) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.