Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Anchovies Fish Curry/Nethili Meen Kuzhambu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Anchovies Fish Curry/Nethili Meen Kuzhambu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anchovies Fish Curry/Nethili Meen Kuzhambu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to anchovies fish curry/nethili meen kuzhambu recipe. To cook anchovies fish curry/nethili meen kuzhambu you need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Anchovies Fish Curry/Nethili Meen Kuzhambu:
- Get 500 grams of Achovies Fish.
- Get 5 tbspn of gingely oil.
- You need 1 of tspn fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of urad dhal.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of spring curry leaves.
- Take 10 of shallots/1 onion (chopped).
- Use 1 of tomato (chopped).
- Use 2 of green chillies (slit).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbspn of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mixed curry masala/kuzhambu podi.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Use 2 tbspn of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Use of To grind.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbspn of cumin seeds.
- Provide of To soak.
- Use 1 of Lemon size tamarind.
- Get 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Anchovies Fish Curry/Nethili Meen Kuzhambu:
- Clean fish at least twice in turmeric water and set aside. Soak tamarind in 1 cup water. Keep all ingredients ready..
- In a blender add ingredients to grind and blend to coarse paste. Set aside..
- Heat gingely oil in a wide pan, add fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds after it cracks add urad dhal..
- Next add the garlic curry leaves and onion..
- Add green chillies, tomato and the ground paste. Saute till raw smell disappears..
- Next add the spices, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and mixed curry masala. Saute till oil separates from the pan..
- Add salt(I've used rock salt) and tamarind water. Adjust water accordingly. Cover and cook for 10 minutes..
- Once it starts boiling add the cleaned fish and cook for 5 minutes. Don't stir after adding the fish it will break. Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Anchovies Fish Curry/Nethili Meen Kuzhambu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.