Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Mutton curry / Haryali Gosht recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Mutton curry / Haryali Gosht recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Mutton curry / Haryali Gosht recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green mutton curry / haryali gosht recipe. To make green mutton curry / haryali gosht you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Mutton curry / Haryali Gosht:
- Provide 500 gm of mutton.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped mint leaves.
- Use 7-8 of green chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of coconut pieces (optional).
- Prepare 2 of medium size oinion.
- Use 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Oil.
Steps to make Green Mutton curry / Haryali Gosht:
- I’m a mixer grinder grind ginger garlic green chilli coriander leaves mint leaves paste coconut and keep aside. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped onion. Sauté for a min till it turns translucent. Now add the green masala of ginger garlic coriander mint and chilli..
- Sauté the masala for a min. Now add turmeric powder and stir..
- Add garam masala mix well and cook till oil starts separating. Add little water if needed..
- Now add mutton pieces and mix well. Add little water and salt and give a nice stir..
- Put the lid and let it cook on a medium flame till the mutton is tender and soft..
- Once the mutton is cooked off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve with nan, paratha or phulka..
If you find this Green Mutton curry / Haryali Gosht recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.