Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic and teriyaki roasted salmon with brussel sprouts recipe. To make garlic and teriyaki roasted salmon with brussel sprouts you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts:
- You need 4 tbsp of teriyaki sauce low sodium.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger sesame sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of canola oil.
- Get 6 of salmon fillets about 1 & half pounds.
- Use 1 of vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- Get 2 lb of Fresh brussel sprouts.
Instructions to make Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts:
- With rack in the middle of the oven preheat to 450°F.
- In a bowl by itself mix washed and halved brussel sprouts, Canola oil except for 1 tablespoon, And chopped garlic except for 1 tablespoon..
- In a flat dish Make the marinade For the salmon. Mix the remaining ingredients together. Marinate the salmon for about 15 minutes..
- On a flat rimmed baking sheet Spray vegetable oil. Arrange brussel sprouts completely flat. Roast In oven for 5 to 7 minutes..
- Push brussel sprouts to pan's center Then lay marinated salmon On top of brussel sprouts And roast for 10 more minutes. Garnish with a little of the extra marinade..
If you find this Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.