Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homestyle Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homestyle Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homestyle meatloaf recipe. To make homestyle meatloaf you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homestyle Meatloaf:
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 20 of saltines (crushed).
- Use 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- Get 1/3 cup of dried onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of worchestire sauce.
Instructions to make Homestyle Meatloaf:
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl by hand. Do not "knead" the mixture like dough. Softly mix all the ingredients with your hands..
- Form 2 loafs and place in baking dish lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour.
- Top with either ketchup or tomato paste and continue baking for 15 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, slice and serve!.
If you find this Homestyle Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.