Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade philly cheese steak sandwich recipe. You can have homemade philly cheese steak sandwich using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- You need 4 of french bread rolls, split and toasted.
- Use 7/16 kg of beef steak, thinly sliced.
- You need 113 3/8 g of cheddar cheese, sliced.
- Get 2 of onions, sliced.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1/2 tablespoons of black pepper, ground.
- Use 1/2 tablespoons of paprika.
- Provide 1 of green peppers, sliced.
- Take 1/2 tablespoons of salt.
Instructions to make Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- In a skillet, over medium heat, fry the onions in butter until they are soft, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and leave aside..
- Season the steak slices with salt, ground pepper and paprika then cook in the same skillet; add more butter if needed. Stir till the meat is done then mix in the onions..
- Remove the mix from heat and divide into 4 portions. Place each portion over the bottom part of one bread roll and lay a slice of cheese on top.Repeat with remaining bread roll and steak mixture..
- Broil the sandwiches in a preheated oven till the cheese melts..
- Take out of the oven, cover with the other half of the bread and serve warm..
If you find this Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.