Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Take 500 gm of Palak (spinach).
- Get 150 gm of paneer(cut into cubes).
- Use 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of kasturi methi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 4 tsp of ghee.
- Get 2 tsp of malai/cream.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Wash the spinach leaves very well with water. Boil 2 cups water Add ¼ tsp salt Add the spinach leaves in the hot water. Boil for 1 minute. Immediately add the spinach leaves in cold water..
- Now drain the water. Add the spinach in a grinder jar. Make a smooth palak paste.Keep this aside..
- Now in a large pan heat and roast the spices till it turns aromatic,add ginger garlic paste and green chilli also add onions. Cook,till onions become brown.Now add tomatoes and salt,cook it on medium flame till the tomatoes turn soft..
- Add Palak paste in it mix well.add water to maintain consistency..
- Now add paneer in it.Mix gently.Cook for 3-4 minutes. Turn off the flame and add garam masala, kasuri methi and cream. mix well..
- Serve with garma garam chapatis or naan.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.