Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fish recipe. You can have curry fish using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Fish:
- Take of Mackarel tuna.
- Provide of Green Round Eggplants.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Use 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Get To taste of sugar.
- Provide of Green curry seasoning.
- Prepare 2 inches of galangal – smashed.
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger – smashed.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 of lemonggrass – smashed.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 8 of shallots.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Water.
- Use of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Curry Fish:
- Fry half cooked mackarel tuna and set aside.
- Cut the eggplants into quarters.
- Blend shallot, garlic and some cayenne pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add blended garlic shallot and cayenne pepper and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add boiled water, put in macharel tuna and cook over high heat.
- Add eggplants, cayenne pepper and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill eggplants get soft..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and serve 😘.
If you find this Curry Fish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.