Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can have prawn curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 20 of Jumbo Prawns or Shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
- Use of Enough water to soak the prawns completely.
- Use 8 of –10 dried Kashmiri Red Chillies.
- Use 6 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of whole Peppercorns.
- You need 1 tablespoon of whole Coriander Seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of small knob of Tamarind (1 teaspoon Tamarind Paste).
- Take 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Coconut.
- Take 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need of for the curry.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely minced Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped Onions.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely chopped Tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 8 of –10 Curry Leaves.
Instructions to make Prawn Curry:
- Start by defrosting prawns. Transfer prawns to a bowl and add enough cold water to soak them properly for 15 minutes. Before using, wash the prawns once or twice in running water and add them to the curry..
- Grind all the ingredients mentioned under ground masala to a smooth paste and set aside.
- In a pan, heat coconut oil and add ginger and onions. Saute the onions till they are a light golden brown and add tomatoes. Cook the tomatoes for 5-7 minutes till they break down easily with the back of a spoon..
- Add the ground masala and salt to the pan and bring it to a boil. Reduce the flame and simmer the masala for 10-15 minutes till the colour deepens slightly. Add the defrosted (drain the water) prawns to the gravy and cook them for 7-8 minutes. Sprinkle curry leaves on top, mix well and switch off the flame. Let the curry rest for 5 minutes before serving with steamed rice..
If you find this Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.