Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bake fish au gratin recipe. You can have bake fish au gratin using 9 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bake Fish Au Gratin:
- Get 4 of fish fillets (1 1/2 lbs.).
- Take 1 1/2 of lbs. of white potatoes.
- Use 1 of big sweet onion.
- You need 4 of plum tomatoes.
- Use 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 3/4 cup of heavy whipped cream.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of Oregano and salt (to taste).
Instructions to make Bake Fish Au Gratin:
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Wash the tomatoes. Peel and wash the onion.
- Cut the potatoes into medium medallions. Cut the tomatoes into fine slices. Cut the onion into thin slivers..
- In a large and shallow baking dish.
- Put the oil.
- Distribute the oil.
- Put a layer of potatoes in the bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange the fish on the potatoes.
- Cover the fish with the tomatoes.
- Add the salt.
- And oregano.
- Cover the tomatoes with onion.
- Add salt.
- And oregano.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the remaining potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle the cream on the preparation.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove it from the oven and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Place it in the oven and bake until the mozzarella are melted.
- Remove it from the oven and sprinkle it with the parmesan cheese.
- Place it in the oven and bake it until the top is golden brown.
- I hope you like it and try the recipe in your own home.
If you find this Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.