Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lazy, Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy, Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy, easy stuffed peppers recipe. To cook lazy, easy stuffed peppers you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lazy, Easy Stuffed Peppers:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef, lean.
- Take 4 of Peppers, I used red, yellow, orange and green.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of Basil, dried.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of Petite diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 of Yellow onion, medium size.
- Provide 1 Cube of chicken boullion.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of Chicken broth, reduced sodium.
- You need 8 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 cup of Rice, I used jasmine because that's what I had.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili powder.
Instructions to make Lazy, Easy Stuffed Peppers:
- Heat oil in large skillet. Once oil is hot add ground beef and cook until browned..
- Add onions, peppers and beef. Cook until peppers are tender and onions are translucent..
- Drain excess grease if necessary..
- Add diced tomatoes (with juices), chili powder, broth, tomato sauce, bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, basil and oregano. Bring to boil..
- Once mixture is boiling. Stir in rice and allow to return to boil. Once boiling again, cover tightly and reduce heat. Allow to simmer for at least 25 minutes..
- Stir mixture, add cheese and cover again..
- Wait for cheese to get melty and enjoy!.
If you find this Lazy, Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.