Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buckwheat ash gourd halwa tartlets recipe. You can have buckwheat ash gourd halwa tartlets using 13 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets:
- You need of For crust.
- Use 110 gm of buckwheat Flour.
- Take 40 gm of cold Ghee.
- Get 2-5 tbsp of ice cold Water.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of powdered Sugar.
- You need of For Halwa.
- Get 1 cup of grated Ash gourd.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar – adjust.
- Take 1 of generous pinch Saffron.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp + 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- You need 10-12 of Cashews.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
Steps to make Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets:
- Mix buckwheat flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add cold ghee and mix well until crumbly.
- Add little cold water and mix until dough comes together. Do not add in water at once, add 1 tsp at a time.
- Cover dough with cling wrap.Pat dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grease tartlet molds with ghee and dust with flour.
- Roll the dough, since this is gluten free flour, it will break so patiently roll it.
- Cut the dough in bigger size than tartlet molds.
- Press and shape the cut discs into tartlet molds. freeze for 30 minutes.
- Prick the dough with fork all over and place on baking tray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown in preheated oven at 180.
- Allow the baked crusts to cool completely. Keep it aside.
- For Halwa: Fry cashews in 1 teaspoon ghee until golden brown. keep it aside.
- In same pan, add grated ash gourd and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and mix well.
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally until raw taste disappears.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add generous pinch of saffron and mix well.
- Cook until mixture starts leaving sides of the pan.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and cashews. mix well and switch off.
- Add halwa to baked tartlets.
- Serve delicious tartlets.
If you find this Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.