Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken pesto rolls up recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken pesto rolls up recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken pesto rolls up recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pesto rolls up recipe. You can cook chicken pesto rolls up using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken pesto rolls up:
- You need 4 of large med Chicken breast.
- You need to taste of Garlic salt.
- Use to taste of Black pepper.
- Get 1/2 of cup(8tbsp)pesto sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese(reserve 2 Oz for topping).
- Get 1 of large or 2 medium tomatos,thinly slice into 12 rings.
- Get 1 cup of cherry tomatoes,optional.
- Prepare of Fresh basil leaves, shredded,optional garnish or parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Chicken pesto rolls up:
- Cut each the chicken breast in half lengthwise to make 8 thin cutlets, pound each cutlet to an eighth of an inch thickness. The easiest and cleanest way to do this is using Ziploc bag.
- Arrange all of your cutlets on a large cutting board or u using baking sheet and seasons both sides with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Place a tbsp of pesto sauce each cutlet and spread it evenly in the center.
- Very thinly slice one large tomato into 12 rings and u need 2 slices for each chicken cutlet.
- Sprinkle the top with 2 or 3 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Tightly roll up each cutlet and secure the end with a toothpick.
- Preheat oven to 425° and place a large oven safe skillet over medium-high heat with 1tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter. Once the butter is done sizzling add the chicken roll ups with the toothpick side up. Dear the roll ups 4 minutes per side or 8 Mon of total cooking time on the stove.
- Turn of the stove and sprinkle the tops with Ur remaining mozzarella cheese and 1 cup cherry tomatoes. Transfer to the oven and bake at 425° for 13 to 15 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Add garnish fresh basil.
If you find this Chicken pesto rolls up recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.